Diaper Dash 5K & Diaper Drive
Join us as we kick off National Diaper Need Awareness Week with our 2nd Annual Diaper Dash 5K & Diaper Drive. We are going virtual this year due to Covid-19. A virtual run is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, or anywhere else you choose! You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and earn the medal and receive your t-shirt! Sponsored by Ampro Industries, Inc.
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2020
Where: As a virtual participant, you put your 3 miles in how you choose. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, earn the medal and receive your t-shirt. When you finish share your victory on social media using #MyDiaperDash5k for a chance to win multiple prizes.
Time: Log your run by 11:59 via social media on September 19, 2020.
Kids Dash: Get the kids involved and they will receive a race shirt as well.
NOTE: Race packets will be mailed to address provided on registration.
Get involved and register to run to help the 1 in 3!
- Register to run – run, walk, or dance!
- Sponsor the run – sponsorship levels from $250-$5,000 are available, for information contact us.
- Donate money – funds raised will help pay for the costs of the event. 100% of any additional funds will be donated to Sweet Cheeks Diaper Ministry. Donate individually or lead a team fundraising event!
- Donate diapers – diaper donation boxes will be setup at the race. Disposable diapers of all sizes are needed and open packages are accepted. You can also order online and have them delivered directly to our storage facility year-round.
- Volunteer – volunteers are needed to spread the word, decorate diaper donation boxes, pick up diaper donations, fundraise, find vendors, get donations for food and giveaways, and help on race day.