The 3rd Annual Reindeer Run 5k and Kids Dash is a family friendly event that aims to raise money for Sweet Cheeks Diaper Ministry and raise awareness for the issue of poverty and diaper need in Shelby County and surrounding areas. Register to run, walk, or dance your way across the finish line. Strollers are also welcome for the race!
5k participants will receive a custom Reindeer Run Long Sleeve Shirt or Winter Hat, 5k Chip Timing & Live Results, 2022 Finisher Medal, Post Race Food and Drinks, Discount Coupons & Giveaways, Free Photos with Santa and Rudolph, and Custom awards for Overall and Age Group Winners.
Come have a great time, dress in your favorite holiday attire. First 100 registrants will receive complimentary reindeer ears.
Date: Saturday , December 10, 2022
Where: Shelby Farms Park Gate 10 – Mullins Station, Cordova, TN 38018
Time: Check-In 8:30 AM
Race Time 9:00 AM
Rattle Run: Children 8 & Under receive a kid’s dash “Rattle Run” race bib and try to beat Rudolph as they race to the finish line! All kids receive a finisher holiday goody bag and Santa hat or reindeer antlers.
Details for race packet coming soon.
Get Into The Holiday Spirit
- Register to Run – run, walk, or dance your way across the finish line. Strollers are also welcome for the race! Registration begins at 8:30 am and the race begins promptly at 9:00am
- 2022 Reindeer Run 5K Sponsor Packet– sponsorship levels from $250-$5,000 are available, for more information contact us.
- Have a vendor table at the event, for information contact us.
- Resting Elves –
Make the season brighter by donating today. Funds raised will be donated to Sweet Cheeks Diaper Ministry. Donate individually or lead a team fundraising event!
- Fill the Workshop – diaper donation boxes will be setup at the race. Disposable diapers of all sizes are needed and open packages are accepted. You can also order online and have them delivered directly to our storage facility year-round.
- Santa’s Helpers –Volunteers are needed on race day to help setup, breakdown, water stations, parking lot attendants, and cheering runners on. There’s plenty of work to do to make sure this event is fun for everyone.